The Analytics page allows users to view key management metrics and performance KPIs in an easy and intuitive format.
If you have a Team assigned to you, their data will be available to you so you can easily assess and manage their performance.
In order to display Analytics data, you must select the user whose data will display under the “People” dropdown.
You will also need to select a time period for which the data will be relevant under the “Time Period” dropdown.
There are certain standard periods you may select from, or choose the “Custom” Time Period and complete the “Start” and “End” time fields.
Management-Focused Metric Cards
A summary of each management-focused Metric Card is below:
- Summary Card (CLICKABLE FIELD): A numerical summary of Tasks assigned to the user within the Time Period. You may click on each field, which will launch Team Docket showing the Tasks constituting that field.
- Task Efficiency: A KPI which shows, on average, how much of the Estimated Time of Tasks the user used to complete Tasks.
- A lower % is usually more efficient, however, too low of a % may indicate sufficient time is not being taken on Tasks.
- A higher % is usually less efficient, and too high of a % may indicate either the user must increase their efficiency or the Estimated Times were not accurate or reasonable.
- Task Time Breakdown: Shows certain metrics within the period relating to Task time logged.
- Top Delegators (CLICKABLE FIELD): Shows several of the top Delegators to that user and the number of Tasks respectively assigned by those Delegators. You may click on each field, which will launch Team Docket showing the Tasks constituting that field.
- Top Practice Areas (CLICKABLE FIELD): Shows several of the top Task Practice Areas assigned to that user. You may click on each field, which will launch Team Docket showing the Tasks constituting that field.
- Average Workload: Shows the average workload of the user based upon the amount of Worked Time of the user in the Time Period and their Available Time.
- Annual Targets: Shows the YTD Annual Targets (Billable/Non-Billable) of the user in respect of a Fiscal Year.
- NOTE: This field is independent of the “Time Period” and will show Annual Target progress based upon the Fiscal Year selected in the Card itself.
- Time-Off: Shows the number of days booked as “Time-Off” by the user in the Time Period.